On March 14, 2019, Almaty, Kazakhstan, hosted the 3d Cbonds round table – an event dedicated to pressing issues relevant for the country’s bond market. The event is held annually and offers a unique communication platform for representatives of the banking community and real economy sector. Colvir Software Solutions had one delegate at the event – Timur Telegenov, Business Development Manager.
The following topics were covered on the round table agenda:
- Development of the Kazakhstan public debt market
- Attracting global investors to the debenture market
- Current status and potential of the KASE bond market
- Eurobond market available to Kazakhstan security issuers
- Specific aspects of placement of Kazakhstan issuers’ bonds in the domestic market
- Placement of corporate bonds from the financial sector
- Risk-free investments in KZT
Timur Telegenov, Business Development Manager, Colvir Software Solutions:
«I would like to say “Thank you” to the event organizers and sponsors for this excellent opportunity to receive at first hand expert assessments and analysis of Kazakhstan macro-economics, discuss topical issues of securities market regulation and infrastructure in the Republic of Kazakhstan, meet our partners and get to know our prospective customers».
The conference was attended by over 100 participants: line of business leaders and department heads from banks, investment companies, real economy sector entities, as well as from regulatory bodies of Kazakhstan and other countries.