On the 14th of March 2019 Almaty, Kazakhstan, hosted the Third Cbonds Round table dedicated to topical issues related to the country's bond market. This annual event is a unique communication platform for representatives from the banking community, as well as from the real economy sector. The delegate representing Colvir Software Solutions was Timur Telegenov, business development manager.
The following topics were discussed as part of the round table agenda:
- Development of the Kazakhstan Government debt market
- Attracting global investors to the debt market
- The current status and potential of the KASE bond market
- Eurobond market opportunities for Kazakhstan issuers
- Particulars of Kazakhstan issuer bond placement in the domestic market
- Placement of financial sector corporate bonds
- Risk-free investments in KZT
Timur Telegenov, business development manager, Colvir Software Solutions:
«I would like to thank the event organizers and sponsors for this excellent opportunity to receive firsthand expert assessments and analysis of the Kazakhstan macro-economic situation, discuss pressing issues of securities market regulation and infrastructure in the Republic of Kazakhstan, meet our partners and make the acquaintance of potential customers»
The conference was attended by 100 participants: line of business and department heads from banks, investment companies, real economy sector companies, as well as from regulatory bodies of Kazakhstan and other countries.